About Xtreme Lashes
Xtreme Lashes Semi-Permanent Lash Extensions are natural-looking, synthetic eyelashes. Developed to mimic your natural lashes, its design features a tapered tip with a thicker base to resemble the look and feel of a natural lash. The luxurious natural look is achieved by a meticulous and artful application, all applied one by one to your natural lashes by a certified Xtreme Lashes professional. Founded by a registered nurse, safety and quality is at forefront of everything Xtreme Lashes does.
Click to learn more about Xtreme Lashes Eyelash Extensions
What are Xtreme Lashes made out of?
How do they look and feel?
How long does the application take?
How long do they last?
Is there a difference in quality between other brands and techicians?
Will lash extensions damage my natural eyelashes?
Will lash extensions cause irritation to my eyes?
Preparing for your appointment
- Remove all makeup and oils from eye area and eyelashes
- Avoid curling natural lashes on the day of your appointment
- If you use Xtreme Protective coating discontinue use 48 hours prior to the application
- After full lash extension removal, wait at least 24 hours before having new eyelash extensions applied
- Avoid receiving chemical treatments to natural lashes such as tinting or perming 48 hours prior to your appointment
- Discuss any irritating eye area treatments recently received, such as skin resurfacing procedures, chemical peels, laser treatments or permanent makeup.
- If you are pregnant, suffer from any medical conditions, allergies, or are recovering from a recent medical procedure please discuss with your physician if eyelash extensions are right for you.
Basic makeup application and normal lifestyle routine can resume after your eyelash extension application. However, the following activities should be avoided within the first 3 hours:
- Spray or airbrush tanning
- Exposure to excessive steam
- Exposure to excessive heat
- Contact lenses insertion
- Use of non-Xtreme Lashes cosmetics and skincare products
The following activities will weaken the adhesive bond and result in premature eyelash extensions loss. Always avoid the following:
- Use of oil-based products around the eyes such as eye makeup remover, Vaseline, creams and moisturizers
- Use of waterproof cosmetics such as waterproof mascara and eyeliner
- Use of mechanical or heated eyelash curlers
- Excessive mascara application
- Excessive exposure to friction
- Excessive rubbing of eyes
- Picking or pulling on eyelash extensions
- Chemical treatments, such as eyelash tinting or perming
To prevent damage to your eyelash extensions, care should be taken when receiving any of the following procedures:
- Strong chemical peels or skin resurfacing procedure that come in direct contact with the eye area
- Facial treatments and facial massages that include direct contact with the eye area and eyelash extensions
*Note: Always inform your esthetician or medical provider that you are wearing eyelash extensions before any facial procedure begins.